Friday, June 4, 2010

My "Really Weird & Random" Questionare:


JUST FOR FUN!


Q:Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?

A: The inside of my cheek. (Mouth, that is...)

Q: Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?

A: In fifth grade, we had to take D.A.R.E. I think the guy who did the course was more of a cop than a teacher, but he was hot. At least hot in my eleven-year-old opinion.

Q: Have you ever made out in a movie theater?

A: Unfortunately, yes. It was fun until some people sat down behind us and told us to get a room. After that, it was just plain awkward.

Q: What body part do you wash first?

A: Depends on my mood..

Q: What's the strangest talent you have?

A: In a word, FLEXIBILTY. I can cross all my fingers at the same time, and put both my ankles behind my head.

Q: Do you have an innie or an outtie?

A: Innie

Q: Have you ever had two dates in one night?

A: Nope. That was my sister...and try three dates in one night.

Q: Which shoe do you put on first?

A: Usually the right.

Q: Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?

A: Haha.

Q: If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?

A: Oh, geez. Why did I put this one on here?? Ok, I guess the bed sheets. I'd always take a shower before bed...so then the sheets could stay relatively clean, but if you never washed your towel..that's some for real nastiness right there.

Q: Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.

A: Since there are a few...I'm gonna go with talking to myself.

Q: Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?

A: Why would you take the time to fold toilet paper? I roll it/ scrunch it, I would say.

Q: Do you want to bring sexy back?

A: I didn't know it was gone, but sure. Whatever...


For others people's answers (or to participate in the questionare yourself) check this out! And...for those wondering, I'm Red_Venus! :P

7 comments:

  1. Heehee. These questions are really weird and, well, a little too personal, I think.

    xo;

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I loved this. What a change to read something funny about an author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG talk about funky questions like; scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Bold, very bold and I admire the courage from both of ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny! You had me laughing out loud here at work...
    Great interview!!!

    oxoxo,
    Brande

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun with it...event though it pushed me outside my "comfort zone" a bit!
    Thanks for reading it!


    xo;

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete